Rib eye sliced thin with onion, tomato, asparagus, serrano chiles and cream sauce.
- Ribeye in cream sauce.
- Cook asparagus in broiler with a little olive oil and salt sprinkled on top
- Cook seasoned ribeye steak in preheated (hot to sear) cast iron skillet to medium rare
- Remove steak from pan and add chopped onion and one sliced serrano chile, brown for a few minutes
- Add chopped tomato and the the grilled asparagus chopped quickly
- Add some heavy cream, I used about 1/4 of a cup here.
- Reduce cream for 3 minutes
Got your Attention?
Well, that post title should have got your attention. Paleo Porn indeed.
In a Previous Life
A long time ago (20+ years ago) in a land far far away (my native Victoria, B.C., Canada) I was training to be a chef. I have many stories I could tell you about those times but not right now. That lasted a couple years before I returned to complete my B.Sc. (Honours) in Computer Science at UVic and the rest as they say is history.
What I did gain from that experience was an appreciation for good food and a love for preparing food and sharing it with others.