Rib eye sliced thin with onion, tomato, asparagus, serrano chiles and cream sauce.
- Cook asparagus in broiler with a little olive oil and salt sprinkled on top
- Cook seasoned ribeye steak in preheated (hot to sear) cast iron skillet to medium rare
- Remove steak from pan and add chopped onion and one sliced serrano chile, brown for a few minutes
- Add chopped tomato and the the grilled asparagus chopped quickly
- Add some heavy cream, I used about 1/4 of a cup here.
- Reduce cream for 3 minutes