Entry 285 for Saturday January 23, 2021
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Trip to the creamery and vegetable market; more progress on taking down the tree; cleaning house; pizza night.
- What did you enjoy? Relaxing day really.
- What did you find difficult? That tree is difficult while using the not-right-tool-for-the-job.
- What has changed? The covid number are rising worldwide. The general public thought we would be getting better by now but this is still mid pandemic.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Our family’s health. We have had covid hit close to home but we are doing well.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I really do appreciate working from home. Strange to say while on vacation from my university but I do appreciate it.
- What are you scared of? Covid hitting closer to home.
- What has stayed the same? I wanted to make changes but they have not happened. The guitar practice died off early, I did want to lose some weight but that can wait. See what I did there?
- When did you last laugh? We laugh often at the antics of Bailey. She keeps us balanced.
Featured Image Credit
Mostly news today. Nothing out of the normal.