Entry 110 for Saturday August 1, 2020
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? Listening to the pre-game show, watching the big game between #Oilers and Chicago and listening to the post-game show.
- What did you enjoy? The routine of listening to the hosts Tom and Connor on the pre-game show and then Tom with Hernán on the post-game. Hernán was definitely fired up as he often is.
- What did you find difficult? The #Oilers did not play a good game. The structure was not there and Chicago came much more ready to play.
- What has changed? Hockey is back. This may seem minor but having a pastime to keep my attention really helps.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? I keep saying health and family but that is real. #Covid19 deaths have been close with some of my students this summer.
- Which changes do you want to keep? NHL hockey is back and I sure hope that the #Oilers go far in the playoffs. Even if they don’t, I will be following these Stanley Cup playoffs more than other years.
- What are you scared of? I feel like we are going to be in this same situation for another year at least. Are we prepared?
- What has stayed the same? This whole routine, work and work with no view of some vacation times until December.
- When did you last laugh? I had many laughs today during the radio shows. Then I cried for the #Oilers loss.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
Nope. still no videos.