Entry 383 for Saturday May 1, 2021
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Mostly resting and cleaning house; visit from a contractor to review our electrical setup and recommend a solar panel option for us.
- What did you enjoy? Rest and good sleep.
- What did you find difficult? Nothing really today, a good restful weekend.
- What has changed? Hoping this solar panel plan can put a dent in our electricity bill.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Health. There is still a long way to go but having myself vaccinated is one step forward. I am the only one in the immediate family vaccinated though.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I am a fan of the work from home benefits but look forward to seeing colleagues and students.
- What are you scared of? We will not be out of this until sometime in 2022.
- What has stayed the same? We still are not looking ahead enough (or sometimes too much) for planning at work.
- When did you last laugh? Some good smiles and laughing in our presentations by TC2005B students on Thursday and Friday.
Featured Image Credit
Lots of podcast catch-up today including Security Now, Planet Money, and 25 Years of EdTech
Video Released Today