Happy like a Dog
Entry 306 for Saturday February 13, 2021
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? A relaxing day, some cleaning, some cooking, early to bed for a good rest.
- What did you enjoy? A peaceful day together.
- What did you find difficult? Nothing in particular, this was a good day. Looks like relatives in Canada and friends in the US were hammered by storms.
- What has changed? Week one is done for classes, getting ready for week two.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Our health, our happiness. We are surviving this pandemic.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I think that this work at home will continue at least through 2021, and perhaps beyond.
- What are you scared of? The obvious, covid19 hitting closer than it already has.
- What has stayed the same? We are employed and safe.
- When did you last laugh? Bailey covered completely in a blanket and happily wagging her tail to give her away.
Featured Image Credit
Caught up on some podcasts including “Teaching in Higher Ed”, “Security Now”, and “Inside the Truck”.
Video Released Today
Not on the weekends.