Family Tech Support
Entry 299 for Saturday February 6, 2021
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Up early at 7am; went to do some tech-support for in-laws to get their printer working; helping my dad doing tech-support for his neighbour Bev; my new Kindle Paperwhite (10th edition) arrived; watched the #Oilers play a disappointing game against the #Flames; late night #educoffee with Miguel.
- What did you enjoy? Helping family get their tools working well.
- What did you find difficult? These late night hockey starts keep me up late and messes with my schedule.
- What has changed? I have a Kindle again, reading is simpler.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? We are together and doing well, we made it through January. We are healthy while seeing more friends and family dealing with covid.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I really do anticipate work-from-home being a staple of my routine going forward.
- What are you scared of? The slow rollout of vaccines here in México.
- What has stayed the same? We keep motoring along here at home. We are keeping this all together.
- When did you last laugh? My nieces made me laugh today, it was really nice to see them.
Featured Image Credit
Dug into Dan Levy’s 2nd edition of “Teaching Effectively with Zoom” on the Kindle.
Video Released Today
Planning a “I’m back” video for tomorrow/Tuesday (Spanish/English)