Entry 278 for Saturday January 16, 2021
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? Cooking, cleaning, relaxing mostly. Watched my #Oilers lose badly to the Montreal Canadiens.
- What did you enjoy? The relaxing pace to the day.
- What did you find difficult? Another person I know has #covid19.
- What has changed? We tried a different recipe for cinnamon rolls. I didn’t eat any but apparently they were good.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Our health, family, a stable income.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I do enjoy working from home and want to do this more than pre-covid.
- What are you scared of? Covid cases growing and affecting more of the people we love.
- What has stayed the same? Still on vacations.
- When did you last laugh? Roberto (my grand-nephew and god son) made me laugh and smile today when he was playing with the boys.
Featured Image Credit
Mostly catching up on Hockey News. This season the roster management is interesting and especially with goaltenders.
Video Released Today