Entry 264 for Saturday January 2, 2021
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Morning and evening walks with Bailey; made breakfast for Aurelia and I; trip to the creamery and meat market; rest.
- What did you enjoy? A nice breakfast and a nice visit at the creamery. I really do enjoy having local family businesses to frequent when you know the people. Chuy and family at the creamery are part of our routine and nice to talk with.
- What did you find difficult? I was tired today. Had a difficult time getting going.
- What has changed? One change I want to keep for this year is regular longer walks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Family, for our health and financial stability.
- Which changes do you want to keep? More exercise.
- What are you scared of? This year is going to be very much like 2020, “normal” is still many months away.
- What has stayed the same? Working from home is working well and I enjoy much of that dynamic.
- When did you last laugh? Over breakfast. Sitting down for meals with family more often is appreciated.
Featured Image Credit
A lot of hockey news, getting excited for puck drop on the 2021 season.
Video Released Today