Entry 215 for Saturday November 14, 2020
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Rest, house cleaning, cooking and a visit to celebrate Santiago’s birthday.
- What did you enjoy? It was very nice to see family and spend a little time visiting.
- What did you find difficult? Today was a good day, no major challenges.
- What has changed? I rarely leave the house, so any long trip out brings me new views of Guadalajara. The landmarks are changing and the view along routes I know well seem so different.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Family. Life can be difficult and stressful with everyone together almost all the time but we are supporting each other.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I do appreciate being able to work from home and the flexibility it provides.
- What are you scared of? Our children and many children are missing out on experiences of a social in-person school environment.
- What has stayed the same? We are healthy. I was sick a few weeks ago but fine now.
- When did you last laugh? Today there was much laughter while celebrating with family.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
Taking a break from video creation.