Entry 173 for Saturday October 3, 2020
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Mostly rest. And laundry.
- What did you enjoy? Seriously, some rest. Friday was a crazy long day and I needed to catch up on sleep. I also did some reading and caught up on a lot of podcasts.
- What did you find difficult? Getting out of bed. I think that it was 9am when I got up. It was a needed sleep.
- What has changed? Much more consistency on daily posts. #OpenFlip is over and I will be back to #TechEduTips videos this upcoming week.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? My students. They keep me energized.
- Which changes do you want to keep? This was my first #openflip in 4 years. I plan to do this at least once per year.
- What are you scared of? The turmoil over the next month with the federal election in the USA.
- What has stayed the same? This is becoming “normal” working from home. I am okay with that but it would be nice to be able to travel or go out for a meal once in awhile.
- When did you last laugh? I really don’t remember. I have laughed, I know but not as much as when there were more random conversations with people in the hallways.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
No video release today.