Entry 145 for Saturday September 5, 2020
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Laundry, took Bailey for a bath at the vet, grocery shopping, relaxing, some Elder Scrolls Online. Systems updates on some machines.
- What did you enjoy? I originally played Elder Scrolls Online back in 2017 when the Morrowind expansion was released. I did not stick with it as AIE (Alea Iacta Est) was not yet active there. They definitely are now, check out more about AIE at our website.
- What did you find difficult? Humans getting too close and invading space while shopping. The grocery cart makes a nice barrier as I put myself in front of the cart and can control my distance to those in front of me.
- What has changed? The shopping less each week is different. In Canada, one would do large grocery runs for a week or two. Here in México, people are accustomed to going “across the street” to the local small independent grocery store, or to the butcher, creamery or other small shop. I still focus on small businesses but I make all those runs in one trip and purchase larger quantities.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Safety and a healthy environment to be together.
- Which changes do you want to keep? I became more active with AIE this past year and intend to maintain that. They are good people.
- What has stayed the same? Almost 6 months into this work at home and this is comfortable. I can see doing this for a long time and am okay with that personally from a work perspective.
- When did you last laugh? Friday during out #TC3045 session.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
No produced video today.