Entry 131 for Saturday August 22, 2020
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? Cleaning house, mostly resting and a birthday celebration for my godson Roberto.
- What did you enjoy? Watching children play and enjoy some time with family is precious.
- What did you find difficult? Balancing celebrating with physical distancing. It isn’t going to be perfect all the time but doing the best under all circumstances.
- What has changed? I think that the spectrum of thoughts and attitudes on what #covid19 is wide but it appears more now that everyone (in my circles) get that this is serious and we try our best to stay healthy while continuing to carry on.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? A safe home, a good career which is stable in all this instability around us.
- Which changes do you want to keep? This week I blocked some larger chunks of time for rest. That needs to continue, this will be a long semester.
- What are you scared of? Burning out. No vacation and I only took one mental health day to rest over the summer.
- What has stayed the same? Each day is plugging away at working on various projects.
- When did you last laugh? Today there was lots of laughing with some family together. I miss having people over to our house. That is the biggest thing I miss.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
No video today.