Entry 103 for Saturday July 25, 2020
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? Mostly relaxing, reading and playing some games; I finished listening to the audio book version of “The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck“; setup Skyrim SE for streaming/recording.
- What did you enjoy? More reading including audio books. The long format listening (or reading) is giving me more time to reflect on content and not just consume it.
- What did you find difficult? Nothing really. This was a relaxing day.
- What has changed? I think I mentioned it before but getting back to some reading and book listening has been nice. You can find me on Goodreads to see what I am working on.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Health and our family together. I have been getting more worried about getting sick and not just #covid19. I have not been injured or sick since early this year and can’t imagine dealing with that as well.
- Which changes do you want to keep? Taking care of my sleep patterns and healthy eating. I would like to go back onto a ketogenic diet to lose some body fat and get back under 80kg but I am mostly focused on staying relatively fit and eating mostly healthy.
- What are you scared of? How we are going to do this next semester. This will be the first fully online semester. I know that some plans are made for hybrid but I’m 99% sure that I’ll be doing all my work from home for the rest of 2020.
- What has stayed the same? No vacations. I really do like to help out when I can but doing summer classes is taking a toll on my mood and disposition.
- When did you last laugh? Our dog Bailey is good to keep us in a good mood, smiling and laughing. We are sure glad that she arrived on our doorstep almost three years ago.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today