Entry 089 for Saturday July 11, 2020
The core questions:
- What did you do today? Slept in very late (8am); some planning and preparation for the upcoming #FlipTech2020 conference; shopping at the creamery and vegetable market; some reading and catching up on podcasts; a nice Saturday evening #educoffee with Ana Itza and Jakob.
- What did you enjoy? I really do not get out much so it was nice to say hello to Jesús at the creamery as well as his family. His daughter Ale mentioned wanting to go on an exchange to Oklahoma, I should investigate possible contacts for her there.
- What did you find difficult? Nothing in particular. I have been good about not doing marking or other work for my job on weekends but it is difficult to stay away from it when work is at home.
- What has changed? The rest of the family is preparing to go to the beach. We rented a place but I will be staying home during the week to teach and work.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Family and health.
- Which changes do you want to keep? Being able to be firm on not working on weekend has been good and I think a product of #Tec21 classes not having “exam weeks” like the previous programs.
- What are you scared of? This is going to last a long time, I still haven’t had someone very close to me get #covid19 but it is bound to happen.
- What has stayed the same? This whole working from home is remaining the same and I don’t see that changing soon. This is going to be a long haul and my choosing 3 digits for the post numbers shows that I knew this would be the case. We are coming up close to post number 100.
- When did you last laugh? Honestly, I can’t remember. This past week was really heavy but I am sure that I laughed in some of my #flipclass sessions for faculty or the #educoffee sessions.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today
No video today, my plan was to do #LinuxTips on Saturday but that hasn’t happened.