My second assignment is on copyright law. My submission is a video (embedded below), the slides and links are here in a list.
Funny story, this module was two weeks long and I did not realize that at first. Last Sunday I was buried in finishing up the semester so I emailed Jonathan in the afternoon letting him know my delivery may be late. So it was due yesterday but I still didn’t find time to get it done earlier in the week. I participated in the discussions as well as going over the course content and quizzes earlier last week. Just this post took until today to get done.
Slides and references in the video:
- Slide Deck
- The Statute of Anne; April 10, 1710
- “Copyright Law” is from Unit 2 of the June 2020 Creative Commons Certificate
- “Copy (aka copyright) Tells the Story of His Life”, by #FixCopyright
- “#LinuxTips con Ken Bauer – Raspberry Pi”, by Ken Bauer
- “Are you looking at the opposite end of Creative Commons?” blog post, by Alan Levine
- “It’s Not Stealing (please stop saying so)” blog post, by Alan Levine