Entry 376 for Saturday April 24, 2021
The core questions:
- What did you do today? House cleaning and laundry; made two batches of pizza dough; went shopping with Adrián to the creamery and the butcher; cooked up some chicken thighs for the pizza; prepared pepperoni pizza and bbq chicken pizza for the kids followed by a ham, onion, green and red peppers pizza and a bacon, red onion, and asparagus pizza for us adults; visited Carmen and Pancho.
- What did you enjoy? A really nice visit with Carmen and Pancho.
- What did you find difficult? I really should good to the butcher earlier in the day, the lone butcher staff on duty didn’t do a great job on deboning the chicken.
- What has changed? First visit with Pancho and Carmen this year, it really was good to see them.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? It looks like I will get vaccinated in the next week or two and my family in Canada are now vaccinated or soon to be.
- Which changes do you want to keep? Cooking more and enjoying that.
- What are you scared of? It seems that México is escaping a spring 2021 wave and I have this feeling it is coming.
- What has stayed the same? Still teaching online and doing it well.
- When did you last laugh? With friends this evening, it was so nice to catch up.
Featured Image Credit
I did some reading of “Proof: The Science of Booze”.
Video Released Today