Entry 124 for Saturday August 15, 2020
The core questions:
Credit goes to Ben and readers of his blog for these “Four Questions” and the five stretch questions.
- What did you do today? Mostly cleaning house, relaxing and working on getting the #OpenFlip course ready to go for Monday.
- What did you enjoy? Some great time working on the course. I decided to purchase the Beaver Builder Plugin. I had used this before and really liked it. Good investment.
- What did you find difficult? Getting a lot of laundry done while trying to relax ;)
- What has changed? This was a very productive week, I feel good. I feel happy.
And then, the stretch questions:
- What are you grateful for? Having very interesting work that I can do. This includes my faculty position as well as consulting and the additional work I do for the education community as a volunteer. A big thanks to Adriana and Viviana for working on #OpenFlip with me.
- Which changes do you want to keep? Keeping busy. The rhythm this week kept me productive but not so much to be tired.
- What are you scared of? Today, nothing in particular. The who “when will #covid19 end” is on the back burner. That will happen but it is not worrying me right now.
- What has stayed the same? I have been maintaining a good sleep schedule.
- When did you last laugh? Today there were many opportunities for laughing. These are happy days. Doing well.
Featured Image Credit
Video Released Today